Uk Portugal Social Security Agreement

If you are self-employed, you must inform the social security agencies in your host country in advance and apply for an A1 form from the social security institution in your home country. To be eligible for Form A1, you must prove that the activities you wish to perform abroad are similar to those you performed in your home country. To meet this requirement, you must: Send questions about access to health care in Portugal to If you are a worker, make sure that your employer informs the social security agency of your host country in advance and asks for the A1 form. The basic rule is that if you work in more than one EU country but are engaged in a significant part of your professional activity in your country of residence, you are covered in your country of residence by the social security system of your country of residence. The UK and the EU have agreed on the principle of the full legal text of the draft withdrawal agreement. The Citizens` Rights Agreement will allow British nationals to stay in their member state of residence after the UK withdraws from the EU on 29 March 2019. (b) which, under UNITED Kingdom law, is entitled to a Class B old-age pension, which is also entitled to the calculation of a Class A pension entitlement in accordance with a provision of the agreements providing for the provision of that right, in the hope that persons from both countries enjoy the same rights under their respective social security laws; (iv) “competent authority”: the authority responsible for social security systems throughout the territory of each party; with regard to the territory of the United Kingdom, the Secretary of State for Social Services, the Ministry of Health and Social Services for Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man Board of Social Security, the Social Security Committee of the States of Jersey or the States of the Guernsey Insurance Administration, in this case, and with regard to Portugal, demand the Minister responsible for the implementation of the Portuguese legislation; If you work or live abroad, you either have the state subject to social security or the host country. In both cases, you must make arrangements to ensure that you will remain insured after moving to your new country. 5.

This Agreement does not apply to social security agreements concluded by a contracting party with a third party, nor to laws or regulations that amend the legislation covered in paragraph 1 of this article with respect to the entry into force of such an agreement.